Heather Donahue



From the super article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/usshowbiz/article-2077271/Blair-Witch-star-Heather-Donahue-Why-I-quit-Hollywood-career-grow-marijuana.html





Donahue received her own prescription for medical marijuana in 2007 to treat PMS.

When asked in an interview in the Philadelphia  Inquirer whether that meant she smoked marijuana only one week a month, she replied: 'It's a very flexible medicine.'

'I took all my stuff into the desert related to my acting career and burned it all,' Donahue, 37, also told the newspaper.

The only thing she salvaged was the blue ski cap from the Blair Witch poster.
'That's the only thing I kept,' she says. 'I figured if things got really bad, I could always sell it on eBay.'

As her acting career stalled, she embarked on a new career as medical marijuana grower and is releasing a book called GrowGirl: How My Life After The Blair Witch Project Went to Pot about the experience next month.



No comments:

Post a Comment