Alanis Morissette


Alanis came out of her 'grow-room,' as it were, about her love of cannabis and the necessity she has for our Worlds most popular plant.  


Not that it surprised anybody to the extent of spilling bong water on themselves, she did have a song titled 'Mary Jane,' and has a boyfriend, Tom Ballanco who is a front line medical marijuana advocate and hangs with~ Woody Harrelson, ~but now she 'went Google' and whispered in everybody's ear. (where this picture was taken)

Quotes from:
"As an artist, there's a sweet jump-starting quality to [marijuana] for me," Morissette says. "I've often felt telepathic and receptive to inexplicable messages my whole life. I can stave those off when I'm not high. When I'm high - well, they come in and there's less of a veil, so to speak. So if ever I need some clarity... or a quantum leap in terms of writing something, it's a quick way for me to get to it."

"I have a lot of friends around me who are very courageous and willing to 'come out' - and Tom is definitely beyond the front lines. Any fears that I had about cannabis were quickly assuaged.
Now I feel like a professional!"














No comments:

Post a Comment