Lady Gaga





Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is the most honest CelebToker out there. She had said that her honesty is for her fans. And that's rare in a town built on bullshit. Watch~out girl, you committed treason. 


You're a 'bud' bloomin in the stink!

Before Lady Gaga received her Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album for 'The  Fame Monster' she told '60 Minutes' "I still smoke allot of pot when I write music."  

Honest yes, but there's been quite a few stars to come out of the 'growroom' and said they partook of the sacrament. And then she goes:

"So I'm not goin to like sugar coat it that I'm some like sober human being, cause I'm not. When you asked me about the sociology of fame and what artists do wrong -- what artists do wrong is they lie. And I don't lie. I'm not a liar," she said. "I built good will with my fans. They know who I am. And I'm just like them in so many ways."


 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment